Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Gabry Ponte x LUM!X x Prezioso - Thunder

Thunder (Extended Mix)

中華民國國軍《黃埔軍魂》Republic of China Armed Forces

中華民國國軍《黃埔軍魂》Republic of China Armed Forces 國家的干城 革命的先鋒 文武合一 薪火相傳 為國為民盡忠 輝煌的歷史 光榮的傳統 如手如足 一心一德 個個都是英雄 親愛精誠 團結 奮鬥 肯犧牲 讓黃埔的精神 常在藍天上放光明 黃埔軍魂閱兵踢正步 黃埔軍魂 (Rock 演奏版)

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

那女孩對我說 戴羽彤版【創作MV】

那女孩對我說  戴羽彤版【創作MV】 電影片段來源:少年的你/ Better Days 演員:周冬雨/易烊千璽  那女孩對我說 翻唱:戴羽彤  

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night