歌詞
一、二、三,呃
One, two, three, uh
我的寶貝不亂搞 因為她如此愛我 我知道這一點(呃) 但她真的想要嗎 但不能忍受看到我走出門嗎? (啊) 不要試圖對抗這種感覺 因為現在光是這個想法就讓我喪命(呃) 感謝上帝,感謝爸爸媽媽 用於將兩個粘在一起 因為我們不知道如何(來吧)
My baby don't mess around Because she loves me so And this I know fo' sho' (uh) But does she really wanna But can't stand to see me walk out the door? (Ah) Don't try to fight the feeling Because the thought alone is killin' me right now (uh) Thank God, for mom and dad For sticking two together 'Cause we don't know how (c'mon)
嘿嘿嘿 嘿嘿嘿 嘿嘿嘿 嘿嘿嘿
Hey, ya, hey, ya Hey, ya, hey, ya Hey, ya, hey, ya Hey, ya, hey, ya
你認為你已經得到了 哦,你以為你已經得到了 但明白了只是不明白直到什麼都沒有 我們聚在一起 哦,我們在一起了 但當涉及到感情時,分開總是更好 如果他們說的是 “沒有什麼是永遠的” 那麼什麼使,然後什麼使 然後什麼製造,然後什麼製造,什麼製造(什麼製造,什麼製造)
You think you've got it Oh, you think you've got it But got it just don't get it 'til there's nothin' at all We get together Oh, we get together But separate's always better, when there's feelings involved If what they say is "Nothing is forever" Then what makes, then what makes Then what makes, then what makes, what makes (what makes, what makes)
喜歡例外嗎? 那為什麼,哦,為什麼,哦 為什麼啊為什麼啊啊為什麼啊 當我們知道自己在這裡不快樂時,我們是否如此否認? (你們都不想聽我說話,你們只是想跳舞)
Love the exception? So why, oh, why, oh Why, oh, why, oh, why, oh Are we so in denial when we know we're not happy here? (Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance)
嘿,是的(呃,哦)嘿,是的(呃,哦) (不想見到爸爸) 嘿,是的(呃,哦) 只是想讓你在我的球童裡(呃,哦) 嘿,是的(呃,哦) 不想見你媽媽 嘿,是的(呃,哦) 只是想讓你高潮(呃,哦) 嘿,是的(呃,哦) 我,我,我只是說實話(呃,哦)
Hey, ya (uh, oh) hey, ya (uh, oh) (Don't want to meet your daddy) Hey, ya (uh, oh) Just want you in my Caddy (uh, oh) Hey, ya (uh, oh) Don't want to meet your mama Hey, ya (uh, oh) Just want to make you cum-a (uh, oh) Hey, ya (uh, oh) I'm, I'm, I'm just being honest (uh, oh)
我只是說實話
I'm just being honest
嘿,現在好了 好吧,夥計們(是嗎?) 現在,還有什麼比酷更酷的呢? (冰冷) 我聽不到你說話 我說那是什麼,還有什麼比酷更酷的呢? (冰冷)
Hey, alright now Alright now, fellas (yeah?) Now, what cooler than being cool? (Ice cold) I can't hear you I say what's, what's cooler than being cool? (Ice cold)
好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧 好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧 好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧
Alright, alright, alright, alright, alright Alright, alright, alright, alright, alright Alright, alright, alright, alright
好吧,現在女士們(是嗎?) 現在,我們只需幾秒鐘就可以解決這個問題 現在,別讓我無緣無故地破壞這個東西 現在,我想看看你們最糟糕的行為 借我一些糖,我是你的鄰居 啊,讓我們開始吧
Okay, now ladies (yeah?) Now, we gon' break this thang down, in just a few seconds Now, don't have me break this thang down for nothin' Now, I want to see y'all on y'all baddest behavior Lend me some sugar, I am your neighbor Ah, here we go
搖動它,sha-,搖動它,搖動它,sha-,搖動它(呃,哦) 搖動它,sha-,搖動它,搖動它,搖動它,sha-,搖動它(呃,哦) 像拍攝寶麗來照片一樣搖晃它(嘿,是的)
Shake it, sha-, shake it, shake it, sha-, shake it (uh, oh) Shake it, sha-, shake it, shake it, shake it, sha-, shake it (uh, oh) Shake it like a Polaroid picture (hey, ya)
搖一搖,搖一搖,搖一搖,搖一搖,搖一搖 搖一搖,搖一搖,搖一搖,糖 像拍立得照一樣搖晃
Shake it, sha-, shake it, shake it, sha-, shake it Shake it, shake it, shake it, sugar Shake it like a Polaroid picture
現在,所有碧昂絲和劉玉玲的 還有娃娃 趴在地板上
Now, all Beyonce's, and Lucy Liu's And baby dolls Get on the floor
趴在地板上,你知道怎麼做 你知道該怎麼做 你知道該怎麼做
Get on the floor, you know what to do You know what to do You know what to do
嘿,是的(呃,哦),嘿,是的(呃,呃,呃,哦) 嘿,是(呃,哦),嘿,是(呃,哦,嘿,是) 嘿,是的(呃,哦),嘿,是的(呃,呃,呃,哦) 嘿,是的(呃哦),嘿,是的(呃,哦)
Hey, ya (uh, oh), hey, ya (uh, uh, uh, oh) Hey, ya (uh, oh), hey, ya (uh, oh, hey, ya) Hey, ya (uh, oh), hey, ya (uh, uh, uh, oh) Hey, ya (uh oh), hey, ya (uh, oh)
作詞/作曲:Andre Benjamin
Comments
Post a Comment
If content is unavailable, please contact us