Skip to main content

Blue System - Sorry Little Sarah



Lyrics:
 
Oh, you′re cryin'
Like a child that lost his toy
In the shadows of your love

Do you think these tears I cry
Are tears of joy?
′Cause my tears are not enough

I wanna kiss you, kiss you
I wanna miss you, miss you
I never want to lose your heart

You've got the best of me
Come take the rest of me
My love

Sorry little Sarah, Sarah
I'm waiting for a girl like you
Sorry little Sarah, Sarah
Dreams come true

Baby, I′m waitin′ for your call
I'm staring at the wall
Sorry little Sarah
Oh, I lose my self control

Don′t you want me
'Cause I′m the losing guy?
Oh, don't take your love to town

Don′t you see the rainbows, baby
On the sky?
Oh, don't let it get you down

I wanna kiss you, kiss you
I never hurt you, hurt you
And it's too late to say goodbye

No one can love you more
What are you waiting for, my love

Sorry little Sarah, Sarah
I′m waiting for a girl like you
Sorry little Sarah, Sarah
Dreams come true

Baby, I′m waitin' for your call
I′m staring at the wall
Sorry little Sarah
I lose my self control

Sorry little Sarah, Sarah
I'm waiting for a girl like you
Sorry little Sarah, Sarah
Dreams come true

Sorry little Sarah
Oh, I lose my self control

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛