Skip to main content

[Julee Cruise] Falling



朱莉·克魯斯的歌曲 ‧ 1989 年

這次別讓自己受傷了。 這次別讓自己受傷了。
Don't let yourself be hurt this time. Don't let yourself be hurt this time.
然後我看到了你的臉 然後我看到了你的笑容
Then I saw your face Then I saw your smile
天空依然蔚藍 雲朵來了又走 但有些東西是不同的 我們相愛了嗎?
The sky is still blue The clouds come and go Yet something is different Are we falling in love?
這次別讓自己受傷了。 這次別讓自己受傷了。
Don't let yourself be hurt this time. Don't let yourself be hurt this time.
然後你的吻那麼溫柔 然後你的觸碰如此溫暖
Then your kiss so soft Then your touch so warm
星星依然閃耀 山還是那麼高 但有些東西是不同的 我們相愛了嗎?
The stars still shine bright The mountains still high Yet something is different Are we falling in love?
墜落 墜落 我們相愛了嗎?
Falling Falling Are we falling in love?

作詞/作曲:Angelo Badalamenti / David K. Lynch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛