Skip to main content

The Alan Parsons Project - Don't Answer Me



小時候記憶中看過的MV拍攝風格,不知道是不是就是這一部?好懷念

歌詞

如果你相信魔法的力量 我可以改變你的想法 如果你需要相信某人 轉身看向身後
If you believe in the power of magic I can change your mind And if you need to believe in someone Turn and look behind
當我們還活在夢想的世界裡 烏雲擋住了去路 我們在瘋狂的時刻放棄了它 並把它全部扔掉
When we were living in a dream world Clouds got in the way We gave it up in a moment of madness And threw it all away
別回答我 不要打破沉默,不要讓我獲勝 別回答我 留在你的島上,別讓我進來 逃跑並躲避所有人 你能改變我們說過的話和做過的事嗎?
Don't answer me Don't break the silence, don't let me win Don't answer me Stay on your island, don't let me in Run away and hide from everyone Can you change the things we've said and done?
如果你相信魔法的力量 這一切都是幻想 所以如果你需要相信某人 就假裝是我吧
If you believe in the power of magic It's all a fantasy So if you need to believe in someone Just pretend it's me
我們作為陌生人相遇還不夠 我無法讓你自由 所以你會永遠背棄你嗎 你對我意味著什麼?
It ain't enough that we meet as strangers I can't set you free So will you turn your back forever On what you mean to me?
別回答我 不要打破沉默,不要讓我獲勝 別回答我 留在你的島上,別讓我進來 逃跑並躲避所有人
Don't answer me Don't break the silence, don't let me win Don't answer me Stay on your island, don't let me in Run away and hide from everyone
你能改變我們說過的話和做過的事嗎?
Can you change the things we've said and done?
別回答我 不要打破沉默,不要讓我獲勝 別回答我 留在你的島上,別讓我進來 逃跑並躲避所有人
Don't answer me Don't break the silence, don't let me win Don't answer me Stay on your island, don't let me in Run away and hide from everyone
別回答我 不要打破沉默,不要讓我獲勝 別回答我 留在你的島上,別讓我進來 逃跑並躲避所有人
Don't answer me Don't break the silence, don't let me win Don't answer me Stay on your island, don't let me in Run away and hide from everyone
我們能改變我們說過的話和做過的事嗎?
Can we change the things we've said and done?
別回答我 別回答我 別回答我
Don't answer me Don't answer me Don't answer me

作詞/作曲:Alan Parsons / Eric Norman Woolfson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛