Skip to main content

[周華健] 讓我歡喜讓我憂



作曲 RYO ASKA 
作詞 李宗盛

愛到盡頭覆水難收 愛悠悠恨悠悠
為何要到無法挽留 才又想起妳的溫柔

給我關懷為我解憂 為我憑添許多愁
在深夜無盡等候 獨自淚流獨自忍受

多想說聲我真的愛妳 多想說聲對不起妳
妳哭著說情緣已盡 難再續 難再續

就請妳給我多一點點時間 
再多一點點問候 不要一切都帶走
就請妳給我多一點點空間 
再多一點點溫柔 不要讓我如此難受

妳這樣一個女人 讓我歡喜讓我憂
讓我甘心為了妳付出我所有

這首歌下面有人這樣留言

看了很有感,忍不住小改一下

初聽時高三,迎風尿三丈;
再聽已三高,順風尿濕鞋。
歌是當年歌,哥非當年哥;
淒零同行人,且行且珍惜。

在這邊記錄一下~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛