Skip to main content

黃大煒 - 乘著風



黃大煒《環遊地球·世界報導》專輯
1992年 

作詞:盧昌明 作曲:黃大煒 編曲:黃大煒

當妳想念我的時候
不要以爲我不再想妳
當妳忘記我的時候
不要以爲我也忘記妳 無論我何在

愛總是抓著妳的憂愁
愛總是張開妳的手

乘著風 乘著風
在風中我想妳 在風中看妳

乘著風 乘著風
我可以靠近妳的臉 
我可以感覺到妳 乘著風

當妳想看我的時候
不要以爲我會再回頭
當妳決定不跟我走的時候
不要以爲我真放棄妳 無論妳何在

愛總是抓著妳的憂愁
愛總是張開妳的手

乘著風 乘著風
在風中我想妳 在風中看妳

乘著風 乘著風
我可以靠近妳的臉
我可以感覺到妳 乘著風

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛