Skip to main content

萬芳 碧海情天 台視《碧海情天》連續劇


作詞 廖瑩如 
作曲 李宗盛

一直在承諾天 別讓真的心改變
就讓完美的誓言 守著你我的一份情 
不癡不怨 等著你給我一片天 
怕是要的情 要的心 你不給

要是你懂得海 飄盪還是為靠岸
命運狂妄的註定 卻讓你我共這一生 
不厭不倦 望穿了每個日日夜夜 
盼望風停雨停過後 你會想起我

就像是海天沒有邊 請記得我唯一的怨
不想情深是怨還是願 儘管只能在夢裡纏綿
就像海天般的相連 寧願活在你的思念 
才知情深是怨還是願 誰負心留給世間去爭辯 

我不再以為誓言需要天 流轉的人世你一定瞭解 
只是與你相守這個願 不改變

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛