Skip to main content

曾心梅-半包煙



演唱:曾心梅
作詞:吳嘉祥
作曲:吳嘉祥

一陣冷風輕輕吹過來 提醒阮這不是眠夢
桌頂的半包菸 已經放半冬

無聲的夜 使人心驚煌
無聲的你 會使我心痛
一陣冷風輕輕吹過來 提醒阮這不是眠夢
桌頂的半包菸 已經放半冬

以前阮尚討厭 你對阮大小聲
如今心內的遺憾 是你不再甲我罵

我想欲唱歌乎你聽 心內一句話我不曾講過 你是我的生命
我想欲唱歌乎你聽 只要你的眼神乎我一點希望 我會永遠甲你作伴

我想欲唱歌乎你聽 雖然我不知你這袸的感覺 但是我會一直唱到無聲
我想欲唱歌乎你聽 何時才倘解脫命運的拖磨 等你醒來 叫阮的名

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛