Skip to main content

Sophie Zelmani - Going Home

蘇菲·珊曼妮的歌曲 ‧ 2002 年

歌詞

我們不常見面

Not very often have we met

但音樂太糟糕了 只能感受到幸福 如果音樂是悲傷的

But the music's been too bad Can only sense happiness If the music is sad

所以我要回家了 我必須趕緊回家 生活繼續的地方

So I'm going home I must hurry home Where a life goes on

我們太老了,不能搞亂

We're to old to make a mess

夢想讓我永保青春

Dreams will keep me young

年紀大了,有壓力

Old enough to stress

只有鏡子能告訴我們時間

Only mirrors tell the time

所以我要回家了 我必須趕緊回家 所以我的生活還要繼續

So I'm going home I must hurry home So will my life go on

是的,我要回家了

Yes, I'm going home

一個人回家 而你的生活還要繼續

Going home alone And your life goes on

所以我要回家了

So I'm going home

我必須趕緊回家 所以我的生活還要繼續 是的,我要回家了

I must hurry home So will my life go on Yes, I'm going home

一個人回家 而你的生活還要繼續

Going home alone And your life goes on


作詞/作曲:Lars Halapi / Sophie Zelmani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛