Skip to main content

[Fleetwood Mac] Silver Springs


佛利伍麥克的歌曲 ‧ 1977 年

歌詞

你可以成為我的銀泉 藍綠色顏色閃爍 我會是你唯一的夢想 你閃耀的秋天,大海的洶湧
You could be my silver spring Blue green colors flashin' I would be your only dream Your shining autumn, ocean crashing
並且不要說她很漂亮 你有沒有說過她愛你 寶貝,我不想知道
And don't say that she's pretty And did you say that she love you Baby, I don't wanna know
所以我會開始不愛你 轉身看我奔跑 我會說我幾年前就愛過你 告訴自己你從未愛過我,不
So I'll begin not to love you Turn around, see me runnin' I'll say I loved you years ago Tell myself you never loved me, no
別說她漂亮 你有沒有說過她愛你 寶貝,我不想知道 哦,你能告訴我這值得嗎? 寶貝,我不想知道
Don't say that she's pretty And did you say that she love you Baby, I don't wanna know Oh, can you tell me was it worth it Baby, I don't wanna know
時間給你施了咒語,但你不會忘記我 我知道我可以愛你,但你不讓我
Time casts a spell on you but you won't forget me I know I could have loved you but you would not let me
時間給你施了咒語,但你不會忘記我 我知道我可以愛你,但你不讓我 好吧,時間給你施了咒語,但你不會忘記我 但我知道我本來可以愛你,但你不讓我 好吧,時間給你施了咒語,但你不會忘記我 但我知道我本來可以愛你,但你不讓我,繼續嘗試
Time casts a spell on you but you won't forget me I know I could have loved you but you would not let me Well, time casts a spell on you but you won't forget me But I know I could have loved you but you would not let me Well, time casts a spell on you but you won't forget me But I know I could have loved you but you would not let me, go ahead and try
我知道我可以愛你,但你不讓我,我只是個傻瓜嗎? 我會跟著你直到我的聲音困擾著你,給我一個機會 你永遠無法擺脫愛你的女人的聲音,我只是個傻瓜嗎? 我會跟著你直到我的聲音困擾你,困擾你,給我一個機會 你永遠無法擺脫愛你的女人的聲音,愛你,我只是個傻瓜嗎? 我會跟著你直到我的聲音困擾著你,給我一個機會 你永遠無法擺脫愛你的女人的聲音
I know I could have loved you but you would not let me, was I just a fool? I'll follow you down 'til the sound of my voice will haunt you, give me just a chance You'll never get away from the sound of the woman that loves you, was I just a fool? I'll follow you down 'til the sound of my voice will haunt you, haunt you, give me just a chance You'll never get away from the sound of the woman that loves you, loves you, was I just a fool? I'll follow you down 'til the sound of my voice will haunt you, give me just a chance You'll never get away from the sound of the woman that loves you
給我一次機會 給我一次機會
Give me just a chance, give me just a chance

作詞/作曲:Stevie Nicks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛