Skip to main content

[Fleetwood Mac] Landslide


佛利伍麥克的歌曲 ‧ 1975 年

歌詞

我帶走了我的愛,我把它拿了下來 爬上一座山,我轉身 我在白雪覆蓋的山丘上看到了自己的倒影 直到山體滑坡將我擊倒
I took my love, I took it down Climbed a mountain and I turned around And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills 'Til the landslide brought me down
噢,天空之鏡,愛情是什麼? 我心中的孩子能否超越? 我能在不斷變化的海洋潮汐中航行嗎? 我能應付生命中的季節變化嗎? 毫米
Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love? Can the child within my heart rise above? Can I sail through the changin' ocean tides? Can I handle the seasons of my life? Mm
好吧,我一直“害怕改變” 因為我的生活圍繞著你 但時間會讓你更勇敢 連小孩也會長大 我也變老了
Well, I've been 'fraid of changin' 'Cause I've built my life around you But time makes you bolder Even children get older And I'm gettin' older, too
好吧,我一直“害怕改變” 因為我的生活圍繞著你 但時間會讓你更勇敢 連小孩也會長大 我也變老了 哦,我也變老了
Well, I've been 'fraid of changin' 'Cause I've built my life around you But time makes you bolder Even children get older And I'm gettin' older, too Oh, I'm gettin' older, too
啊,帶走我的愛,帶走它 噢,爬上一座山,轉身 如果你看到我在白雪覆蓋的山丘上的倒影 好吧,山體滑坡會把它推倒的 如果你看到我在白雪覆蓋的山丘上的倒影 好吧,山體滑坡會把它推倒的 哦,山體滑坡會把它推倒的
Ah, take my love, take it down Oh, climb a mountain and turn around And if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills Well, the landslide will bring it down And if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills Well, the landslide will bring it down Oh, the landslide will bring it down

作詞/作曲:Stephanie Nicks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛