Skip to main content

Eurythmics 'The Miracle Of Love' 1987



[Verse 1]
How many sorrows
Do you try to hide
In a world of illusion
That's covering your mind?

[Pre-Chorus 1]
I'll show you something good
Oh, I'll show you something good
When you open your mind
You'll discover the sign
That there's something you're longing to find

[Chorus]
The miracle of love
Will take away your pain
When the miracle of love
Comes your way again

[Verse 2]
Cruel is the night
That covers up your fears
Tender is the one
That wipes away your tears
There must be a bitter breeze
To make you sting so viciously
They say the greatest coward
Can hurt the most ferociously
You might also like
Last Christmas
Wham!
You Got It
Roy Orbison
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
Eurythmics
[Pre-Chorus 2]
But I'll show you something good
Oh, I'll show you something good
If you open your heart
You can make a new start
When your crumbling world falls apart

[Chorus]
The miracle of love
Will take away your pain
When the miracle of love
Comes your way again

[Bridge 1]
The miracle of love (Must take a miracle)
Will take away your pain (Must take a miracle)
When the miracle of love (Must take a miracle)
Comes your way again (Must take a miracle)

[Instrumental Interlude]

[Bridge 2]
The miracle of love
Will take away your pain (In this heartless world)
When the miracle of love
Comes your way again (Ooh, you know it must, you know it must)
The miracle of love (People try to hurt you)
Will take away your pain (Try to hurt you if they could)
When the miracle of love (And it must take a miracle)
Comes your way again (Ooh)
[Outro]
The miracle of love (Must take a miracle)
Will take away your pain (Must take a miracle)
When the miracle of love (Must take a miracle)
Comes your way again (Must take a miracle)
The miracle of love (Must take a miracle)
Will take away your pain (Must take a miracle)
When the miracle of love (Must take a miracle)
Comes your way again (Must take a miracle)
The miracle of love (Must take a miracle)
Will take away your pain (Must take a miracle)
When the miracle of love (Must take a miracle)
Comes your way again (Must take a miracle)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛