Skip to main content

DragonForce - Trail of Broken Hearts



LYRICS

Here we are far beyond the distant sky 
Seen all the world and how the story will be over
Through the snow and tainted mountains we have climbed
Now we have found the light that guides us over
Through the falling rain we travelled far and wide
And through the blackest darkness stars above shining bright

Through the sun and winter rain will fall
All our lives we all were waiting for a sign to call
We’re walking hand in hand in dreams of endless time
How do we know when we will leave this life behind

Stare at life through eyes of mine
The hate, the fear and the pain
There’s a feeling held deep inside
When life you live is vain

Fly away down the lonely roads of yesterday 
We close our eyes to see the light of brighter days
And all alone we’ll be where time can never heal 
With the trail of broken hearts flying free

Once again we walk this lonely road
There are times that we were wading through the rain and cold
We’re lost in memories of what we left behind 
Relive the dreams the endless screams of pain inside

Lives are filled with emptiness
The fear returns once again
Searching endlessly you can not see
Drown your mind in the pain

Fly away down the lonely roads of yesterday…

The last temptation will be all that’s left for me
When I see those tears you cried
When I hear those lies you lied
When I feel all creation now falling down on me
Is this the reason to be?

Solos: Sam/Herman/Sam

Fly away down the lonely roads of yesterday…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛