Skip to main content

楊林 故事的真相



作詞:陳彼得     作曲:陳彼得

誰 來 為我 把真象說明白
誰 來 為我 把真象說明白

你曾告訴我 我是你唯一的愛
就算我能相信你 怎麼對自己交待
我想離開 意念不會更改
不管你再怎麼說 已經造成了傷害

我實在不明白 這樣決定太草率
一個褪色的過去 結束了我們的未來

喔喔我的愛 我還是會再回來
如果你願用等待 來證明你的愛


誰 來 為我 把真象說明白
誰 來 為我 把真象說明白

你曾告訴我 我是你唯一的愛
就算我能相信你 怎麼對自己交待
我想離開 意念不會更改
不管你再怎麼說 已經造成了傷害

我實在不明白 這樣決定太草率
一個褪色的過去 結束了我們的未來

喔喔我的愛 我還是會再回來
我的愛 請妳不要離開
如果你願用等待 來證明你的愛
我會永遠再等待 來證明我的愛

喔喔我的愛 我還是會再回來
我的愛 請妳不要離開
如果你願用等待 來證明你的愛
我會永遠再等待 來證明我的愛

喔喔我的愛 我還是會...
我的愛 請妳不要..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛