Skip to main content

Rachel Sweet - Then He Kissed Me (Be My Baby)

瑞秋·史威特的歌曲 ‧ 1981 年

[Verse 1]
Well, he walked up to me
And he asked me if I wanted to dance
He looked kinda nice and so I said I might take a chance
When he danced he held me tight
When he walked me home that night
All the stars were shining bright
And then he kissed me

[Verse 2]
Each time I saw him, I couldn't wait to see him again
I wanted to let him know that he was more than a friend
I didn't know just what to do
So I whispered, "I love you"
He said that he loved me too
And then he kissed me

[Pre-Chorus]
He kissed me in a way that I've never been kissed before
He kissed me in a way that I want to be kissed forevermore

[Chorus]
So, I said (Be my, be my baby)
Be my little baby (My one and only baby)
Say you'll be my darling (Be my, be my baby)
Be my baby now
Woah-oh-oh-oh
You might also like
Billy and the Gun
Rachel Sweet
Shadows of the Night
Rachel Sweet
Please, Mr. Jailer
Rachel Sweet
[Verse 3]
The night we met I knew I needed you so
And if I had the chance I'd never let you go
So, won't you say you love me?
I'll make you so proud of me
We'll make them turn their heads every place we go

[Chorus]
So, won't you please? (Be my, be my baby)
Be my little baby (My one and only baby)
Say you'll be my darling (Be my, be my baby)
Be my baby now
Woah-oh-oh-oh

[Verse 4]
I'll make you happy, baby, just wait and see
For every kiss you give me, I'll give you three
Oh, since the day I saw you
I have been waiting for you
You know I will adore you 'till eternity

[Chorus]
So, won't you please? (Be my, be my baby)
Be my little baby (My one and only baby)
Say you'll be my darling (Be my, be my baby)
Be my baby now (My one and only baby)
Woah-oh-oh-oh
(Be my, be my baby)
Be my little baby (My one and only baby)
Say you'll be my darling (Be my, be my baby)
Be my baby now (My one and only baby)
Woah-oh-oh-oh
[Instrumental Break]

[Chorus]
(Be my, be my baby)
Oh, won't you be my darling? (My one and only baby)
Be my baby (Be my, be my baby)
Oh no (My one and only baby)
(Be my, be my baby)
Be my little baby (My one and only baby)
Say you'll be my darling (Be my, be my baby)
Be my baby now (My one and only baby)

[Outro]
Oh, baby (Be my, be my baby)
Oh, darling (My one and only baby)
Be my little baby (Be my, be my baby)
Oh no (My one and only baby)
Oh (Be my, be my baby)
(My one and only baby) Oh
(Be my, be my baby)
Be my baby now (My one and only baby)
Woah-oh-oh-oh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛