Skip to main content

Harry Styles - Sign of the Times

看了極限返航後找來聽的,片名叫聖母計畫好一點,其實不極限,重點也不在極阿~
近年難得好看感人的電影~很推薦在電影院看

歌詞

別再哭了 這是時代的標誌 歡迎來到最後的表演 希望你穿著最好的衣服 你不能賄賂通往天空的大門 你在下面看起來不錯 但你其實不好

Just stop your crying It's a sign of the times Welcome to the final show Hope you're wearing your best clothes You can't bribe the door on your way to the sky You look pretty good down here But you ain't really good

如果我們從不學習,我們以前來過這裡 為什麼我們總是陷入困境並逃避 子彈? 子彈 我們從未學習過,我們以前來過這裡 為什麼我們總是陷入困境並逃避 你的子彈? 子彈

If we never learn, we been here before Why are we always stuck and running from The bullets? The bullets We never learn, we been here before Why are we always stuck and running from Your bullets? The bullets

別再哭了 這是時代的標誌 我們得離開這裡 我們得離開這裡 別再哭了 會沒事的 他們告訴我末日已近 我們得離開這裡

Just stop your crying It's a sign of the times We gotta get away from here We gotta get away from here Just stop your crying It'll be alright They told me that the end is near We gotta get away from here

別再哭了 享受人生中的美好時光 突破大氣層 從這裡開始一切都很好 記住一切都會好起來的 我們可以在某個地方再次見面 離這裡很遠的地方

Just stop your crying Have the time of your life Breaking through the atmosphere And things are pretty good from here Remember everything will be alright We can meet again somewhere Somewhere far away from here

我們從未學習過,我們以前來過這裡 為什麼我們總是陷入困境並逃避 子彈? 子彈 我們從未學習過,我們以前來過這裡 為什麼我們總是陷入困境並逃避 子彈? 子彈

We never learn, we been here before Why are we always stuck and running from The bullets? The bullets We never learn, we been here before Why are we always stuck and running from The bullets? The bullets

別再哭了 這是時代的標誌 我們得離開這裡 我們得離開這裡 別再哭了 寶貝,一切都會好起來的 他們告訴我末日已近 我們得離開這裡

Just stop your crying It's a sign of the times We gotta get away from here We gotta get away from here Stop your crying Baby, it'll be alright They told me that the end is near We gotta get away from here

我們從未學習過,我們以前來過這裡 為什麼我們總是陷入困境並逃避 子彈? 子彈 我們從未學習過,我們以前來過這裡 為什麼我們總是陷入困境並逃避 子彈? 子彈

We never learn, we been here before Why are we always stuck and running from The bullets? The bullets We never learn, we been here before Why are we always stuck and running from The bullets? The bullets

我們說得還不夠多 我們應該開放 在這一切都太過分之前 我們會學習嗎? 我們以前來過這裡 這只是我們所知道的

We don't talk enough We should open up Before it's all too much Will we ever learn? We've been here before It's just what we know

別哭了,寶貝 這是時代的標誌 我們得離開 我們必須離開 我們必須離開 我們必須離開 我們必須離開 我們必須,我們必須,離開 我們必須,我們必須,離開 我們必須,我們必須,離開

Stop your crying, baby It's a sign of the times We gotta get away We got to get away We got to get away We got to get away We got to get away We got to, we got to, away We got to, we got to, away We got to, we got to, away


作詞/作曲:Alex Raymond Salibian / Harry Edward Styles / Jeffrey Nath Bhasker / Mitchell Kristopher Rowland / Ryan Thomas Nasci / Tyler Sam Johnson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛