Skip to main content

[BEACH HOUSE] HOLIDAY HOUSE

BEACH HOUSE 2023

歌詞

整夜開車 直到舊車道 尋找度假屋 愛所奔流的地方

Drive all night Up to the old driveway Looking for the holiday house Where love runs about

還有穿過的朋友們 他們頭髮上的絲帶 談論新的世界末日 舊視窗顯示

And friends who wore Ribbons in their hair Talked about a new doomsday And the old window displays

垂下我的頭 離開游泳池 走進苦樂參半 銀河之下

Hang my head Off of the swimming pool Into the bittersweet Under the Milky Way

打開假期書 看看你拍的照片 當你點燃火時 你會看到他們的笑容

Open the holiday book Look at the pictures you took When you light the fire You will see their smiles

長車道 拋開所有的憂慮 看看上面的天空 看看哀悼的鴿子

Long driveway Give all your cares away Look at the skies above Look at the mourning dove

改天再看看 可愛的小逃亡 跑過高高的玉米田 感覺真實的刮痕

Look at another day Sweet little runaway Running through the high cornfields Scratches that do feel real

整夜開車 直到舊車道 尋找度假屋 愛所奔流的地方

Drive all night Up to the old driveway Looking for the holiday house Where love runs about

整夜開車 直到舊車道 尋找度假屋 愛所奔流的地方

Drive all night Up to the old driveway Looking for the holiday house Where love runs about

這裡是度假屋 我們現在哪裡也去不了 這裡是度假屋 我們現在哪裡也去不了

Here's to the holiday house We can go nowhere now Here's to the holiday house We can go nowhere now


作詞/作曲:Alex Kristian Scally / Victoria Garance Alixe Lagrande

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛