Skip to main content

[Agnetha Fältskog] If I ever thought you'd change your mind"

I would bring you flowers in the morning

我會在清晨為你帶來鮮花


Wild roses as the sun begins to shine

當陽光初現,野玫瑰悄然綻放


Sweet perfume in tiny jeweled caskets

芬芳香氣藏在小巧如寶石的花蕊中


If I thought you'd ever change your mind

如果我相信你終會改變心意


I would take you where the music's sweetest

我會帶你去那音樂最動人的地方


And feed you winter fruits and summer wine

讓你品嚐冬日果實與夏日美酒


Show you things you've only read in story books

帶你看那些只存在於故事書裡的風景


If I thought you'd ever change your mind

如果我相信你終會改變心意


I would bring you happiness

我會為你帶來幸福


Wrapped up in a box and tied with a yellow bow

包裹在盒中,繫上黃色緞帶


I would bring you summer rain and rainbow skies to make your garden grow

我會帶來夏日細雨與彩虹天空,讓你的花園繁盛


And in the winter snow my songs would keep you from the cold

在寒冬飛雪中,我的歌聲會為你驅散寒冷


But what use of flowers in the morning

但清晨的花朵又有何意義


When the garden they should grow in is not mine

當它們該盛開的花園並不屬於我


And what use is sunshine if I'm crying

若我在哭泣,陽光又有何用


And my falling tears are mingled with the wine

當淚水與杯中的酒交織


I would bring you happiness

我會為你帶來幸福


Wrapped up in a box and tied with a yellow bow

包裹在盒中,繫上黃色緞帶


I would bring you rainbow skies

我會帶來彩虹般的天空


And summer rain to make your garden grow

與夏日細雨讓你的花園茁壯


And in the winter snow, my songs would keep you from the cold

在冬雪之中,我的歌聲會讓你不再寒冷


I would bring you flowers in the morning

我會在清晨為你帶來鮮花


Wild roses when the sun begins to shine

當陽光初現,野玫瑰綻放


Winter fruits and summer wine

冬日果實與夏日美酒


Sweet perfume and columbine

甜美芬芳與耬斗花相伴


If I thought you'd ever change your mind

如果我相信你終會改變心意


If I thought you'd ever change your mind

如果我相信你終會改變心意

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛