Skip to main content

Nazareth - Love Hurts (Pop 75)

拿撒勒樂團的歌曲 ‧ 1975 年

歌詞

愛會痛,愛會傷痕累累 愛的傷口和標記任何一顆心 不夠堅韌或不夠強大 承受很多痛苦,承受很多痛苦 愛就像一片雲,容納很多雨 愛很痛,哦,哦,愛很痛

Love hurts, love scars Love wounds and marks any heart Not tough or strong enough To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain Love is like a cloud, holds a lot of rain Love hurts, ooh, ooh, love hurts

我還年輕,我知道,但即便如此 我知道一兩件事 我向你學習 我真的學到了很多,真的學到了很多 愛就像火焰 天熱的時候它會燒傷你 愛很痛,哦,哦,愛很痛

I'm young, I know, but even so I know a thing or two I learned from you I really learned a lot, really learned a lot Love is like a flame It burns you when it's hot Love hurts, ooh, ooh, love hurts

有些傻瓜認為幸福 幸福、團聚 有些傻瓜,自欺欺人,我猜 他們沒有愚弄我 我知道這不是真的 我知道這不是真的 愛情只是一個謊言,為了讓你憂鬱而生 愛很痛,哦,哦,愛很痛

Some fools think of happiness Blissfulness, togetherness Some fools, fool themselves, I guess They're not foolin' me I know it isn't true, I know it isn't true Love is just a lie, made to make you blue Love hurts, ooh, ooh, love hurts

嗚嗚嗚,愛情很痛 是的

Ooh, ooh, love hurts Yes

我知道這不是真的 我知道這不是真的 愛情只是一個謊言 它是為了讓你變藍而生的 愛很痛 嗚嗚嗚,愛情很痛 嗚嗚嗚,愛情很痛 哦哦哦

I know it isn't true I know it isn't true Love is just a lie It's made to make you blue Love hurts Ooh, ooh, love hurts Ooh, ooh, love hurts Ooh, ooh

謝謝

Thank you


作詞/作曲:Morten Schjolin / Denis Noel Ingoldsby / Leanne Cummings / Lynsey Schofield / Karina Brians / Katherine Haslam




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛