Skip to main content

[ Cigarettes After Sex] Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby

 Whispered something in your ear 

在你耳邊輕聲細語

It was a perverted thing to say

我將帶你進入墮落的世界

But I said it anyway

不論我說了什麼

Made you smile & look away

你羞澀的笑了,並將目光移向一旁


Nothing's gonna hurt you baby

已經沒有東西可以傷害你了寶貝

As long as you're with me you'll be just fine

只要你待在我身邊一切就會沒事

Nothing's gonna hurt you baby

已經沒有東西可以弄痛你了寶貝

Nothing's gonna take you from my side

再也沒有東西能夠從我身邊奪走你了


When we dance in my living room

當我們在我家的客廳

To that silly '90s R&B

聽著那愚蠢的九零年代藍調隨之起舞

When we have a drink or three

喝了兩三杯之後

Always ends in a hazy shower scene

結局卻總停留在那朦朧的細雨中


When we're laughing in the microphone & singing

當我們對著麥克風邊笑邊唱著歌

With our sunglasses on to our favorite songs

戴著墨鏡哼唱起彼此最愛的歌



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛