Skip to main content

聖闘士星矢  黄金聖闘士十二宮編/「ペガサス幻想」飛馬幻想曲

 抱きしめた 心の小宇宙

用雙手緊抱著 內心的小宇宙

熱く燃やせ

熊熊烈火燃燒狂熱

奇跡を 起こせ

讓奇蹟復活

傷ついたままじゃいないと

絕不讓自己的心留著傷口

誓いあった 遥かな銀河

我們曾經互相發誓 在那遙遠的銀河

*ペガサス 幻想

夢幻的天馬座

そうさ 夢だけは

是的 只有心中的夢想堅守著

誰も奪えない

沒人可以搶奪

心の翼だから

那是心靈的翅膀沒有錯

聖闘士 星矢 少年はみんな

聖鬥士 星矢 每個少年

聖闘士 星矢 明日の勇者 oh yeah

聖鬥士 星矢 都是明天的勇者

聖闘士 星矢 ペガサスのように

聖鬥士 星矢 如同那天馬座

聖闘士 星矢 今こそ はばたけ

聖鬥士 星矢 現在就展翅飛翔別停留

どこまでも 輝く空に

面對這無邊浩瀚的星河

おまえだけの 星座を目指せ

瞄準專屬於你的星座

その日まで 負けられないさ

到那一天為止 認輸絕對不可

命賭けて 挑んだ バトル

拚了命堅強面對的戰鬥

ペガサス幻想 誰もが夢見る

充滿幻想的天馬座 任何人都夢想著

自由という翼 広げ 駆けてゆけ

展開的翅膀如此自由 飛奔而去別停留

聖闘士 星矢 少年はみんな

聖鬥士 星矢 每個少年都是

聖闘士 星矢 孤独な戦士 oh yeah

聖鬥士 星矢 孤獨的戰鬥者

聖闘士 星矢 ペガサスのように

聖鬥士 星矢 就像那天馬座

聖闘士 星矢 今こそ はばたけ

聖鬥士 星矢 現在更要 展翅飛翔別停留




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛