Skip to main content

[張學友] 祝福

作詞:丁曉雯     作曲:郭子


不要問 不要說 一切盡在不言中

這一刻 偎著燭光 讓我們靜靜的渡過

莫揮手 莫回頭 當我唱起這首歌 怕只怕 淚水輕輕的滑落

願心中永遠留著我的笑容 伴你走過每一個春夏秋冬


幾許愁 幾許憂 人生難免苦與痛

失去過 才能真正懂得去珍惜和擁有

情難捨 人難留 今朝一別各西東 冷和熱 點點滴滴在心頭

願心中永遠留著我的笑容 伴你走過每一個春夏秋冬


傷離別 離別雖然在眼前 說再見 再見不會太遙遠

若有緣 有緣就能期待明天 你和我重逢在燦爛的季節


傷離別 離別雖然在眼前 說再見 再見不會太遙遠

若有緣 有緣就能期待明天 你和我重逢在燦爛的季節


若有緣 有緣就能期待明天 你和我重逢在燦爛的季節


不要問 不要說 一切盡在不言中

這一刻 偎著燭光 讓我們靜靜的渡過

莫揮手 莫回頭 當我唱起這首歌 願心中

留著笑容 伴你走過每一個春夏秋冬


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛