Skip to main content

Billy Idol - Eyes Without a Face

比利·艾鐸的歌曲 ‧ 1983 年

Movie: Labyrinth(魔王迷宮). 1986. Jennifer Connelly. David Bowie

Billy Idol.

歌詞

我已經沒有希望了 又做了一場惡夢 可能會帶來跌倒 當我遠離家鄉時 不要打電話給我 告訴我你孤身一人 很容易被騙 很容易被戲弄 但很難獲得釋放

I'm all out of hope One more bad dream Could bring a fall When I'm far from home Don't call me on the phone To tell me you're alone It's easy to deceive It's easy to tease But hard to get release

沒有臉的眼睛 (無臉的眼睛) 沒有臉的眼睛 (無臉的眼睛) 沒有臉的眼睛 沒有人性的恩典 你是沒有臉的眼睛

Eyes without a face (Les yeux sans visage) Eyes without a face (Les yeux sans visage) Eyes without a face Got no human grace You're eyes without a face

我花了那麼多時間 相信所有的謊言 為了讓夢想繼續存在 現在這讓我很難過 這讓我對真相感到憤怒 因為愛你原本的樣子

I spent so much time Believing all the lies To keep the dream alive Now it makes me sad It makes me mad at truth For loving what was you

沒有臉的眼睛 (無臉的眼睛) 沒有臉的眼睛 (無臉的眼睛) 沒有臉的眼睛 沒有人性的恩典 你是沒有臉的眼睛

Eyes without a face (Les yeux sans visage) Eyes without a face (Les yeux sans visage) Eyes without a face Got no human grace You're eyes without a face

當你聽到音樂時,你會沉浸其中 放進別人口袋然後塞進去 偷一輛車,去拉斯維加斯 哦,舞男池 沿著州界線閒逛 將聖水變成酒 喝下去吧,哦 我在巴士上,踏上迷幻之旅 閱讀謀殺書籍,努力保持時尚 我在想你,你就在外面

When you hear the music, you make a dip Into someone else's pocket then make a slip Steal a car, go to Las Vegas Ooh, gigolo pool Hanging out by the state line Turning holy water into wine Drinkin' it down, oh I'm on a bus, on a psychedelic trip Reading murder books, tryin' to stay hip I'm thinkin' of you, you're out there so

說出你的祈禱 說出你的祈禱 說出你的祈禱

Say your prayers Say your prayers Say your prayers

現在我閉上眼睛 我想知道為什麼 我不鄙視 現在我能做的就是 愛曾經的一切 如此充滿生機和新鮮感 但它已經從你的眼前消失了 我最好意識到

Now I close my eyes And I wonder why I don't despise Now all I can do Love what was once So alive and new But it's gone from your eyes I'd better realize

沒有臉的眼睛 (無臉的眼睛) 沒有臉的眼睛 (無臉的眼睛) 沒有臉的眼睛 沒有人性的恩典 你是沒有臉的眼睛 這樣的人類廢物 你是沒有臉的眼睛

Eyes without a face (Les yeux sans visage) Eyes without a face (Les yeux sans visage) Eyes without a face Got no human grace You're eyes without a face Such a human waste You're eyes without a face

現在情況變得更糟

And now it's getting worse


作詞/作曲:Billy Idol / Steve Stevens



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛