Skip to main content

Beach House - Take Care

海灘小屋的歌曲 ‧ 2010 年

歌詞

站在它旁邊,我們無法隱藏你讓我們發光的方式 不長大就沒啥好處 感受這燃燒,我的愛

Stand beside it, we can't hide the way you make us glow It's no good unless it grows Feel this burning, love of mine

在不斷旋轉的深處 告訴我,有感覺嗎? 除非是真的,否則就沒啥好處 山坡燃燒 眼神狂轉 直到我們逃離它

Deep inside the ever-spinning Tell me, does it feel? It's no good unless it's real Hillsides burning Wild-eyed turning 'Til we're running from it

我會照顧你 如果你要我 一兩年內

I'd take care of you If you'd ask me to In a year or two

你說在湖裡游泳 我們會遇到蛇 這是真的然後是假的 感受它的心跳 感受你加熱的東西 太快了,感覺太晚了

You say swimming in the lake We'll come across a snake It is real and then it's fake Feel its heartbeat Feel what you heat Far so fast, it feels too late

我會照顧你 如果你要我 一兩年內

I'd take care of you If you'd ask me to In a year or two

我會照顧你,照顧你 這是真的 我會照顧你,照顧你 這是真的 我會照顧你,照顧你 這是真的 我會照顧你,照顧你 這是真的 我會照顧你,照顧你 這是真的

I'll take care of you, take care of you That's true I'll take care of you, take care of you That's true I'll take care of you, take care of you That's true I'll take care of you, take care of you That's true I'll take care of you, take care of you That's true


我會照顧你,照顧你 這是真的 我會照顧你,照顧你 這是真的 我會照顧你,照顧你 這是真的 我會照顧你,照顧你 這是真的 我會照顧你,照顧你 這是真的

I'll take care of you, take care of you That's true I'll take care of you, take care of you That's true I'll take care of you, take care of you That's true I'll take care of you, take care of you That's true I'll take care of you, take care of you That's true


我會照顧你,照顧你 這是真的

I'll take care of you, take care of you That's true


作詞/作曲:Alex Kristian Scally / Victoria Garance Alixe Legrand




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛