Skip to main content

THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD | Berserk

超脫樂團的歌曲

歌詞

我們走上樓梯 我們談到的是以及何時 雖然我不在場 他說我是他的朋友 令人驚訝的是 我對著他的眼睛說話 我以為你孤獨地死去 很久很久以前
We passed upon the stairs We spoke of was and when Although I wasn't there He said I was his friend Which came as a surprise I spoke into his eyes I thought you died alone A long long time ago
喔不,不是我 我們從未失控 你們面對面 和那個出賣世界的男人
Oh no, not me We never lost control You're face to face With the man who sold the world
我笑著握了握他的手 並踏上了回家的路 我尋找形式和土地 我漫遊了很多年 我凝視著無視的目光 這裡有數百萬人 我一定是孤獨死了 很久很久以前
I laughed and shook his hand And made my way back home I searched for form and land For years and years I roamed I gazed a gazeless stare At all the millions here I must have died alone A long, long time ago
誰知道?不是我 我們從未失控 你們面對面 和那個出賣世界的男人
Who knows? Not me We never lost control You're face to face With the man who sold the world
誰知道?不是我 我從未失控 你們面對面 和那個出賣世界的男人
Who knows? Not me I never lost control You're face to face With the man who sold the world
誰知道?不是我 我從未失控 你們面對面 和那個出賣世界的男人
Who knows? Not me I never lost control You're face to face With the man who sold the world

作詞/作曲:David Bowie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛