Skip to main content

[張惠妹] 不二法門


歌詞
Mm-hmm
Mm-yeah-yeah
是我要的太多
哎加啥呵咕咁奴
Hey-hey-hey
Yeah-yeah, hey-hey-yeah
喝杯咖啡等待
今晚和你攤牌
不要再看不開
只是緣份未來 yeah-yeah-yeah
一起渡過苦戰
難道我沒遺憾
這一切若不完
只會後悔不斷 whoa-whoa-oh
因為你要的太多 也不願意放過
這愛我不在 你也可以好過
因為你愛我太多 快要呼吸不過
明白我不再說著"哎加啥呵咕咁奴"
我不在
Na-ma-ma-ma
Da-la-da, da-da-do-do
Whoa-whoa, ma-ma-ma-ma-ma, ha-ha
忽然出現界限
成了兩個世界
是你或我改變
已再不是重點 whoa-whoa-yeah
多少深夜沉悶
不斷徘徊留連
發現不二法門
卻這是離不開 ho
因為你要的太多 也不願意放過
這愛我不在 你也可以好過
因為你愛我太多 快要呼吸不過
明白 我不再說著 "哎加啥呵咕咁奴"
還要怎麼樣的說你才能明白?
我要離開
我不知道這都應不應該
但願愛再能來 帶走一切一切的傷害
Ho, ho, ma-ma
La-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la-la
Ooh-whoa-whoa
(哎加啥呵咕咁奴)
因為你要的太多 又不願意給我
自由 我不在 你也可以好過
因為你愛我太多 我不能這樣過
明白 我不再說著 "哎加啥呵咕咁奴"
Ho, ho
Ooh-la-la-la-la-la-la-la (ooh)
La-la-la-la-la-la-whoa-whoa (la, oh)
Hey-la-hey-la (hey-la, hey-la), hey
Hey-la-hey-la
Hey-la-hey-la (hey-la, hey-la)
Whoa, ho-oh
Ho, ho, ho-oh
Ooh
翻譯成中文

作詞/作曲:David Tao 陶喆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛