Skip to main content

[夢然] 是你


我們一同追著心中的夢想
我們試著把 太陽放在手掌
我們彼此笑著歲月的無常
也堅定的做著彼此的那束光
記不得曾跨越過多少風和浪
做你的船槳你是我的翅膀
我們記得對方 青澀的模樣
滿是驕傲的臉龐
是光融不掉的冰花窗
是你 是你
身後的青春都是你
繪成了我的山川流溪
為我下一場傾盆大雨
淋掉泥濘 把真的自己叫醒
是你 是你
種下滿是勇氣森林
把披風上的荒寂抹去
讓我變成會飛行的魚 跳出海域
去觸摸奇蹟
我們一同追著心中的夢想
我們試著把 太陽放在手掌
我們彼此笑著歲月的無常
也堅定的做著彼此的那束光
記不得曾跨越過多少風和浪
做你的船槳你是我的翅膀
我們記得對方 青澀的模樣
滿是驕傲的臉龐
是光融不掉的冰花窗
是你 是你
身後的青春都是你
繪成了我的山川流溪
為我下一場傾盆大雨
淋掉泥濘 把真的自己叫醒
是你 是你
種下滿是勇氣森林
把披風上的荒寂抹去
讓我變成會飛行的魚 跳出海域
去觸摸奇蹟
是你 是你
身後的青春都是你
繪成了我的山川流溪
為我下一場傾盆大雨
淋掉泥濘 把真的自己叫醒
是你 是你
種下滿是勇氣森林
把披風上的荒寂抹去
讓我變成會飛行的魚 跳出海域
去觸摸奇蹟

張靚穎 王赫野 合唱版

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛