Skip to main content

Andy Williams' Speak Softly, Love (from 'The Godfather')

安迪·威廉斯的歌曲

歌詞

輕聲說話,愛並讓我溫暖在你的心上 我感受到祢的話語,溫柔顫抖的時刻開始 我們生活在一個屬於自己的世界 分享只有少數人知道的愛
Speak softly, love and hold me warm against your heart I feel your words, the tender trembling moments start We're in a world, our very own Sharing a love that only few have ever known
陽光溫暖的酒色日子 當我們合而為一時,深沉的天鵝絨之夜
Wine-colored days warmed by the sun Deep velvet nights when we are one
輕聲說話,親愛的,這樣除了天空,沒有人聽得到我們的聲音 我們所許下的愛的誓言將永存至死 我的生命是你的,這一切都是因為 你帶著愛來到我的世界,如此溫柔,愛
Speak softly, love so no one hears us but the sky The vows of love we make will live until we die My life is yours and all because You came into my world with love so softly, love
陽光溫暖的酒色日子 當我們合而為一時,深沉的天鵝絨之夜
Wine-colored days warmed by the sun Deep velvet nights when we are one
輕聲說話,親愛的,這樣除了天空,沒有人聽得到我們的聲音 我們所許下的愛的誓言將永存至死 我的生命是你的,這一切都是因為 你帶著愛來到我的世界,如此溫柔,愛
Speak softly, love so no one hears us but the sky The vows of love we make will live until we die My life is yours and all because You came into my world with love so softly, love

作詞/作曲:Nino Rota

Andrea Bocelli - Brucia La Terra (Live) 

安德烈·波伽利的歌曲 ‧ 2015 年


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛