Skip to main content

Sinfoni Deo (Inspired By The Ave Maria Of Caccini)

2008年

歌詞

皮安斯·瓦蘭特 迪奧交響樂團 帕雷·迪雷拉 瑪麗亞感覺
Piance Valante Sinfoni Deo Dira Pare Dirella Senso María
瑪麗亞感覺 礦石帕雷迪奧我 神交響曲 瑪麗亞之歌
Senso María Ore Pare Dio Me Sinfoni Deo Cante María
直到我們可以行走在自由的土地上 直到我們可以選擇愛誰 直到我們可以在水上跳舞 我們將手牽在一起
Until we can walk on free land Until we can choose who to love Until we can dance on water We'll hold our hands together
直到我們可以行走在自由的土地上 直到我們可以告訴我們的孩子 地球再次成為安全的地方 我們將站在一起並希望
Until we can walk on free land Until we can tell our children That Earth is a safe place again We'll stand and hope together
瑪麗亞感覺 奧雷帕雷迪奧我 神交響曲 瑪麗亞之歌
Senso María Ore pare Dio Me Sinfoni Deo Cante María
萬福瑪麗亞 萬福瑪麗亞
Ave María Ave María
直到我們可以行走在自由的土地上 直到我們可以選擇愛誰 直到我們可以在水上跳舞 我們將手牽在一起
Until we can walk on free land Until we can choose who to love Until we can dance on water We'll hold our hands together
直到我們可以行走在自由的土地上 直到我們可以告訴我們的孩子 地球再次成為安全的地方 我們將站在一起並希望
Until we can walk on free land Until we can tell our children That Earth is a safe place again We'll stand and hope together
直到我們可以選擇愛誰 直到你的膚色 不是命運的殘酷扭曲 我們將手牽在一起
Until we can choose who to love Until the colour of your skin Is not a cruel twist of fate We'll hold our hands together
皮安斯·瓦蘭特 迪奧交響樂團 帕雷·迪雷拉 瑪麗亞感覺
Piance Valante Sinfoni Deo Dira Pare Dirella Senso María
直到我們可以行走在自由的土地上 直到我們可以選擇愛誰 直到我們可以在水上跳舞 我們將手牽在一起
Until we can walk on free land Until we can choose who to love Until we can dance on water We'll hold our hands together
直到我們可以選擇愛誰 直到我們可以告訴我們的孩子 地球再次成為安全的地方 我們將站在一起並希望
Until we can choose who to love Until we can tell our children That Earth is a safe place again We'll stand and hope together
直到我們可以選擇愛誰 直到你的膚色 不是命運的殘酷扭曲 我們將手牽在一起
Until we can choose who to love Until the colour of your skin Is not a cruel twist of fate We'll hold our hands together
直到我們可以行走在自由的土地上 直到我們可以選擇愛誰 直到我們可以在水上跳舞
Until we can walk on free land Until we can choose who to love Until we can dance on water

作詞/作曲:Eric Levi / Giulio Caccini

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛