Skip to main content

Sinead O'Connor - Silent Night


西尼德·奧康娜的歌曲 ‧ 1990

歌詞

平安夜,神聖的夜晚! 一切都是平靜的,一切都是光明的 圍繞著處女、母親和孩子 聖嬰是如此溫柔和溫和 我們說睡在天堂般的平安中 睡在天堂般的平安中

Silent night, Holy night! All is calm, all is bright Round yon virgin, mother and child Holy infant so tender and mild We say sleep in heavenly peace Sleep in heavenly peace

平安夜,神聖的夜晚! 牧羊人第一次看到這一景象 榮耀從遠方天國流淌 天上的主唱“哈利路亞” 救世主基督誕生了! 救世主基督誕生

Silent night, Holy night! Shepherds first saw the sight Glories streaming from Heaven afar Heavenly hosts singing, "Alleluia" Christ the Saviour is born! Christ the Saviour is born

平安夜,神聖的夜晚! 一切都是平靜的,我們說,一切都是光明的 圍繞著處女、母親和孩子 聖嬰是如此溫柔和溫和 我們歌唱,在天堂般的安寧中入眠 睡在天堂般的平安中

Silent night, Holy night! All is calm, we say, all is bright Round yon virgin, mother and child Holy infant so tender and mild We sing, sleep in heavenly peace Sleep in heavenly peace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛