Skip to main content

Keane - Everybody's Changing


歌詞

你說,你在自己的土地上徘徊 但當我想到這一點時,我不明白你怎麼能
You say, you wander your own land But when I think about it, I don't see how you can
你在痛苦,你在崩潰 我可以看到你眼中的痛苦 說每個人都在改變,但我不知道為什麼
You're aching, you're breaking And I can see the pain in your eyes Says Everybody's Changing, and I don't know why
時間這麼少 嘗試去理解我是 試圖採取行動只是為了留在遊戲中 我努力保持清醒並記住我的名字 但每個人都在改變,而我卻感覺不一樣
So little time Try to understand that I'm Trying to make a move just to stay in the game I try to stay awake and remember my name But Everybody's Changing, and I don't feel the same
你已經離開這裡了 很快你就會消失,消失在美麗的光芒中 因為每個人都在改變,我覺得不對勁
You're gone from here Soon you will disappear, fading into beautiful light 'Cause Everybody's Changing, and I don't feel right
時間這麼少 嘗試去理解我是 試圖採取行動只是為了留在遊戲中 我努力保持清醒並記住我的名字 但每個人都在改變,而我卻感覺不一樣
So little time Try to understand that I'm Trying to make a move just to stay in the game I try to stay awake and remember my name But Everybody's Changing, and I don't feel the same
時間這麼少 嘗試去理解我是 試圖採取行動只是為了留在遊戲中 我努力保持清醒並記住我的名字 但每個人都在改變,而我卻感覺不一樣 哦,每個人都在改變,而我卻感覺不一樣
So little time Try to understand that I'm Trying to make a move just to stay in the game I try to stay awake and remember my name But Everybody's Changing, and I don't feel the same Oh, Everybody's Changing, and I don't feel the same

作詞/作曲:Timothy James Rice-oxley / Richard David Hughes / Tom Chaplin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛