Skip to main content

[ERA] Omen Sore

2000年

歌詞

來吧,對不起 來預兆疼痛 前來悼念死者 工作到一半已經很晚了 被戰敗者吞噬 來吧,我的死者太陽

Ade malevo Ade omen sore Ade morterum sore Era media a in operum sera Devore ti a vinse Ade morterum sol mia

死亡的年齡到了 直到那時,親愛的我 遲到的作品親愛的 神聖之神的預兆 來吧,我的死者太陽

Ade morterum era Adeo cari me Cari operum sera Ade santo di omen Ade morterum sol mia

死亡的年齡到了 直到那時,親愛的我 遲到的作品親愛的 被戰敗者吞噬 來吧,我的死者太陽

Ade morterum era Adeo cari me Cari operum sera Devore ti a vinse Ade morterum sol mia

來吧,對不起 來預兆疼痛 前來悼念死者 工作到一半已經很晚了 被戰敗者吞噬 來吧,我的死者太陽

Ade malevo Ade omen sore Ade morterum sore Era media a in operum sera Devore ti a vinse Ade morterum sol mia


作詞/作曲:Eric Levisalles



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛