Skip to main content

[ERA] Avemano Orchestral

ERA的歌曲 ‧ 1996 年

歌詞
奧馬爾 馬萊博 迪奧梅
Omale Malebo Diome
阿韋馬諾 伊維諾羅爾 許門諾親愛的(許門諾邪神)
Avemano Iveno rore Imeno carime (imeno malebo dio)
阿韋馬諾 伊維諾·羅爾(可怕的預兆) 迪亞夫·尼祿(hymenomalebo 神)
Avemano Iveno rore (omen dire) Diave nero (imeno malebo dio)
大道 柔荑目標(目標) 公牛曼蒂羅 (manttro) 我的柔荑花序(海)
Ave Amento mira (mira) Toro mantiro (manttro) Amento mio dodeo (mare)
馬萊沃(我馬萊沃) 卡特金目標 托沃利特奧 我的柳絮 皮革
Malevo (levo) Amento mire Tovoli teo Amento mia Corame
阿韋馬諾 伊維諾羅爾 許門諾親愛的(許門諾邪神)
Avemano Iveno rore Imeno carime (imeno malebo dio)
阿韋馬諾 伊維諾·羅爾(可怕的預兆) 迪亞夫·尼祿(hymenomalebo 神)
Avemano Iveno rore (omen dire) Diave nero (imeno malebo dio)
阿韋馬諾 伊維諾羅爾 許門諾親愛的(許門諾邪神)
Avemano Iveno rore Imeno carime (imeno malebo dio)
阿韋馬諾 伊維諾·羅爾(可怕的預兆) 迪亞夫·尼祿(hymenomalebo 神)
Avemano Iveno rore (omen dire) Diave nero (imeno malebo dio)
神神還是邪神
Dio dio o malebo dio
阿韋馬諾 伊維諾羅爾 許門諾親愛的(許門諾邪神)
Avemano Iveno rore Imeno carime (imeno malebo dio)
阿韋馬諾 伊維諾·羅爾(可怕的預兆) 迪亞夫·尼祿(hymenomalebo 神)
Avemano Iveno rore (omen dire) Diave nero (imeno malebo dio)

作詞/作曲:Eric Levisalles / Yvan Eric Cassar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛