Skip to main content

[TOM★CAT] Love Song 北斗神拳片尾曲

歌手:TOM★CAT
作詞:TOM
作曲:高垣薫
編曲:Light house project

夜のとばりの中 まだ眠れない
心をよぎる 君への想い
こんなふうに誰も 誰かのことで
胸を焦がして 眠りにつくのか
例えば この街 この国
飛び交い続ける 幾万の愛
I  don't  like  love  Cause  I  love  you
思えばすごいエネルギー
I  don't  like  love  Cause  I  love  you
バカげてるけれど 興奮する

小さなこの街で 目をそらしあう
数えきれない たくさんの人
もし声かけたなら 応えてくれる
ほんとは優しい 誰かの恋人
例えば この国 この星
空しく争う 幾億の愛
I  don't  like  love  Cause  I  love  you
思えば無駄なエネルギー
I  don't  like  love  Cause  I  love  you
ひとりでいるのを 切なくする
I  don't  like  love  Cause  I  love  you
誰も好きになりたくない
I  don't  like  love  Cause  I  love  you
こんな ひとりでいるのを 切なくする

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛