Skip to main content

[Tizzy Bac] You'll See


歌詞

我看著站在遠方的你
依然如此美好如往昔
But you know

有些話就是不能明說
我看著站在眼前的你
依然如此美好如往昔
But you know

有些話就是不能明說
多年時光都溫柔經過
那麼多人來了又走
但也許我們只能遠望不相逢

一個人漸漸成熟就會笑著淚流
總有些遺憾要學會放開
活到這把年紀也該明白

But I say you'll see, I'd make you see
Every detail of this damning life
If I say you'll see, I'd make you see
You'll see

在這個匆忙的世界裡
失去什麼受不受傷都一樣
But you know
只有你是如此絕對不同

不奢求哪天我不要人懂
總在心底偷藏起這小美夢
這樣的溫柔已經足夠

一個人漸漸成熟就會笑著淚流
總有些麻煩是人躲不開
活到這把年紀也該明白

But I say you'll see, I'd make you see
Every detail of this damning life
If I say you'll see, I'd make you see
You'll see

我不斷聽你說說著他的美好
說著你們的夢
這一切真的很重要
請你相信我

我真的什麼都不要
到底怎樣才能算是愛
請不要靠的太近
我背後柔軟的傷口
不想讓人觸摸
但在你轉身瞬間
淚在心底成了河流

啦啦啦...

Tizzy Bac - 【You'll See (弦樂版)】

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛