Skip to main content

The Midnight - Memories


影片剪輯自電影落日車神  2011 年

[Verse 1]
Everything is clear in the rear view mirror
The coast highway and the golden hour
Only love
Nothing was lost

Everything fits when you tell your story
The blurry portraits in the halls of former lovers
Gone
But nothing was lost

[Chorus]
You'll always be a part of me
You gave me a song to sing
Dancing in your room
Innocent and true
Elvis tattoo on your shoulder
We'll know better when we're older

You'll always be a part of me
Some wounds will always sting
Forever in full bloom
Barely twenty two
Summer days are growing colder
We'll know better when we're older
You might also like
Sunset
The Midnight
bye
Ariana Grande
Bed Chem
Sabrina Carpenter
[Verse 2]
All of this was planned when the world was started
The red blood hearts
The final word was never said
I'm tossing in my bed

[Climb]
But everything is clear in the rear view mirror
When nothing is left
The lights of evening round us shine pink and silver skies

[Chorus]
You'll always be a part of me
You gave me a song to sing
Dancing in your room
Innocent and true
Elvis tattoo on your shoulder
We'll know better when we're older

You'll always be a part of me
Some wounds will always sting
Forever in full bloom
Barely twenty two
Summer days are growing colder
We'll know better when we're older

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛