Skip to main content

[the 1975] about you


歌詞


I know a place
我 知道一個地方

It's somewhere I go when I need to remember your face
每當我需要想起你的臉龐時,我總會去到那

We get married in our heads
我們在自己的腦中 互許終身

Something to do while we try to recall how we met
這是每當我們試著回想我們的初遇 總會做的事情

 

Do you think I have forgotten?
你覺得我都忘懷了嗎?

Do you think I have forgotten?
你以為我都忘個一乾二淨了嗎?

Do you think I have forgotten
你真的相信我已忘卻

About you?
關於你的一切?

 

You and I were alive (don’t let go, don’t let go)
你和我 曾經是如此真實(別放棄 別放棄)

With nothing to do I could lay and just look in your eyes
空閒時 我可以躺在床上 只是凝視著你的雙眼

Wait and pretend (don’t let go, don’t let go)
不為所動 並假裝著(別放棄 別放棄)

Hold on and hope that we'll find our way back in the end
堅持並盼著 我們能在結局來臨之際,找到歸來的路途1

 

Do you think I have forgotten?
你覺得我都忘懷了嗎?

Do you think I have forgotten?
你以為我都忘個一乾二淨了嗎?

Do you think I have forgotten
你相信我已忘卻

About you?
關於你的一切?

 

Do you think I havе forgotten?
你以為我已忘卻一切?

Do you think I have forgotten?
你認為我已拋開一切?

Do you think I havе forgotten
你相信我已忘卻

About you?
關於你的一切?

 

[Carly Holt:]

There was something about you that now I can't remember
現在我已無法記起那件 關於你的事情

It's the same damn thing that made my heart surrender
就是那曾經 讓我對你傾心不已的該死的事

And I'll miss you on a train
但我在火車上時想著你

I'll miss you in the morning
早晨 睜開眼睛時想著你

I never know what to think about
我從來都不曉得該如何面對

 

[Carly Holt & Matty Healy:]

I think about you
我其實仍想著你

About you
想著你

 

Do you think I have forgotten about you?
你真的以為我都已遺忘

About you
關於你的一切?

About you
關於你的一切...

Do you think I have forgotten about you?
你相信我都忘了...關於你的一切嗎?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛