Skip to main content

Mr.Kitty - After Dark


歌詞

我看見你 你看我 多麼令人愉快 這種感覺 那一刻 你抱著我 我很想念你 對不起 我已經給了 我有什麼
I see you You see me How pleasant This feeling The moment You hold me I missed you I'm sorry I've given What I have

我給你看了 我在成長 骨灰 慢慢地落下 正如你的聲音 安慰我
I showed you I'm growing The ashes Fall slowly As your voice Consoles me
隨著時間的流逝 我會讓你知道 我需要問的是 在我獨自一人之前 休息的感覺如何 在你耐心的嘴唇上 走向永恆的幸福 我很高興知道
As the hours pass I will let you know That I need to ask Before I'm alone How it feels to rest On your patient lips To eternal bliss I'm so glad to know
隨著時間的流逝 我會讓你知道 我需要問的是 在我獨自一人之前 休息的感覺如何 在你耐心的嘴唇上 走向永恆的幸福 我很高興知道
As the hours pass I will let you know That I need to ask Before I'm alone How it feels to rest On your patient lips To eternal bliss I'm so glad to know
我們搖曳 隨著鼓點的節奏 運動中 我感覺 我的耐心 控制 問題 我不會說話 我們告訴 故事
We're swaying To drum beats In motion I'm feeling My patience Controlling The question I won't speak We're telling The stories

我們的笑聲 他認識我 我們要離開了 我們正在說話 你更近了 令人平靜
Our laughter He knows me We're leaving We're talking You're closer It's calming
隨著時間的流逝 我會讓你知道 我需要問的是 在我獨自一人之前 休息的感覺如何 在你耐心的嘴唇上 走向永恆的幸福 我很高興知道
As the hours pass I will let you know That I need to ask Before I'm alone How it feels to rest On your patient lips To eternal bliss I'm so glad to know
隨著時間的流逝 我會讓你知道 我需要問的是 在我獨自一人之前 休息的感覺如何 在你耐心的嘴唇上 走向永恆的幸福 我很高興知道
As the hours pass I will let you know That I need to ask Before I'm alone How it feels to rest On your patient lips To eternal bliss I'm so glad to know
夜晚將讓我們緊密相連 星星會指引我們回家 我一直在等待這一刻 我們終於孤獨了 我轉身問問題 如此焦急,我的想法 你的嘴唇像冬天一樣柔軟 在你的熱情中我迷失了
The night will hold us close And the stars will guide us home I've been waiting for this moment We're finally alone I turn to ask the question So anxious, my thoughts Your lips were soft like winter In your passion, I was lost
隨著時間的流逝 我會讓你知道 我需要問的是 在我獨自一人之前 休息的感覺如何 在你耐心的嘴唇上 走向永恆的幸福 我很高興知道
As the hours pass I will let you know That I need to ask Before I'm alone How it feels to rest On your patient lips To eternal bliss I'm so glad to know
隨著時間的流逝 我會讓你知道 我需要問的是 在我獨自一人之前 休息的感覺如何 在你耐心的嘴唇上 走向永恆的幸福 我很高興知道
As the hours pass I will let you know That I need to ask Before I'm alone How it feels to rest On your patient lips To eternal bliss I'm so glad to know
隨著時間的流逝 我會讓你知道 我需要問的是 在我獨自一人之前 休息的感覺如何 在你耐心的嘴唇上 走向永恆的幸福 我很高興知道
As the hours pass I will let you know That I need to ask Before I'm alone How it feels to rest On your patient lips To eternal bliss I'm so glad to know
隨著時間的流逝 我會讓你知道 我需要問的是 在我獨自一人之前 休息的感覺如何 在你耐心的嘴唇上 走向永恆的幸福 我很高興知道
As the hours pass I will let you know That I need to ask Before I'm alone How it feels to rest On your patient lips To eternal bliss I'm so glad to know

作詞/作曲:Forrest Avery Carney / Mohamad Indra Gerson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛