Skip to main content

[Enya] May It Be

歌詞

願它是一顆黃昏的星 照耀著你 願黑暗降臨之時 你的心將會是真實的 你走一條孤獨的路 哦,你離家有多遠

May it be an evening star Shines down upon you May it be when darkness falls Your heart will be true You walk a lonely road Oh, how far you are from home

莫妮·烏圖利 相信,你會找到自己的路 莫妮·阿蘭蒂 現在,一個承諾就存在於你的內心

Mornie utulie Believe and you will find your way Mornie alantie A promise lives within you now

願影子的呼喚會飛走 願這是你照亮這一天的旅程 當黑夜被克服 你也許會起來尋找太陽

May it be the shadow's call will fly away May it be your journey on to light the day When the night is overcome You may rise to find the sun

莫妮·烏圖利 相信,你會找到自己的路 莫妮·阿蘭蒂 現在,一個承諾就存在於你的內心

Mornie utulie Believe and you will find your way Mornie alantie A promise lives within you now

現在,一個承諾就存在於你的內心

A promise lives within you now


作詞/作曲:Howard Leslie Shore / Nicky Ryan / Roma Shane Ryan / Ethne Patricia Brennan



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛