Skip to main content

DEMIS ROUSSOS goodbye my love my only facination forever and never


歌詞

聽風唱一首悲傷的老歌 它知道我今天要離開你 請不要哭泣,否則我的心會碎 當我繼續前進的時候
Hear the wind sing a sad old song It knows I'm leaving you today Please don't cry or my heart will break When I go on my way
再見我的愛,再見 再見,再見 只要你還記得我 我永遠不會走太遠
Goodbye my love, goodbye Goodbye and au revoir As long as you remember me I'll never be too far
再見我的愛,再見 我永遠都是真實的 所以讓我在你的夢裡 直到我回到你身邊
Goodbye my love, goodbye I always will be true So hold me in your dreams 'Til I come back to you
看看天空中的星星 無論我漫步何處,它們都會閃耀 我會在每個孤獨的夜晚祈禱 很快他們就會帶我回家
See the stars in the skies above They'll shine wherever I may roam I will pray every lonely night That soon they'll guide me home
再見我的愛,再見 再見,再見 只要你還記得我 我永遠不會走太遠
Goodbye my love, goodbye Goodbye and au revoir As long as you remember me I'll never be too far
再見我的愛,再見 我永遠都是真實的 所以把我抱在你的夢裡 直到我回到你身邊
Goodbye my love, goodbye I always will be true So hold me in your dreams 'Til I come back to you
再見我的愛,再見 再見,再見 只要你還記得我 我永遠不會走太遠
Goodbye my love, goodbye Goodbye and au revoir As long as you remember me I'll never be too far
再見我的愛,再見 我永遠都是真實的 所以讓我在你的夢裡 直到我回到你身邊
Goodbye my love, goodbye I always will be true So hold me in your dreams 'Til I come back to you

作詞/作曲:Mario Panas / Klaus Munro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛