Skip to main content

【還願】插曲 碼頭姑娘合唱版(鞏俐芳&杜美心)


主唱 : 鞏莉芳(何夏)杜美心 (劉芷融)
作詞 : 江東昱
作曲 : 楊適維
製作人&編曲:張衛帆

大海滿是波浪 不見船入港
她站在碼頭 遙望著北方
青絲飛上白霜 心還惦著他
信裡沒說的 那句回答

傻傻的姑娘戴一朵花 等著他回來呀
小小的嘴兒藏不住話 都唱成情歌呀
青山依舊 歲月如常 也不見她悲傷
有情的人 別問她 你還願意嗎

大海滿是波浪 不見船入港
她站在碼頭 遙望著北方
青絲飛上白霜 心還惦著他
信裡沒說的 那句回答

傻傻的姑娘戴一朵花 等著他回來呀
小小的嘴兒藏不住話 都唱成情歌呀
青山依舊 歲月如常 也不見她悲傷
有情的人 別問她 你還願意嗎 ~

若有來世 你還願意嗎

還願 碼頭姑娘 現場版 七彩星舞台 杜美心 歌曲

匈牙利錄音的側拍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛