Skip to main content

周林楓 - 魑魅魍魎 (地府招生曲)『你看魑魅魍魎求神拜佛,它三叩九拜求些什麼


作曲:周林楓
作詞:周林楓
原唱:周林楓
演唱:周林楓

歌詞

佛畏因眾生它畏果
難分辨誰對誰錯
無論悲歡離合或是非善惡
不過彈指間蹉跎
這世人是福還是禍
是禍它真躲不過
佛說世間萬物都皆有因果
你種什麼得什麼
你看魑魅魍魎求神拜佛
它三叩九拜求些什麼
點上三炷清香燒乾是非善惡
這一碗香爐能否讓它好過
你看魑魅魍魎淚眼婆娑
它坐在佛前哭些什麼
烏鴉嘰嘰喳喳天色漸漸暗了
最後它難道還是應了因果
這世人是福還是禍
是禍它真躲不過
佛說世間萬物都皆有因果
你種什麼得什麼
你看魑魅魍魎求神拜佛
它三叩九拜求些什麼
點上三炷清香燒乾是非善惡
這一碗香爐能否讓它好過
你看魑魅魍魎淚眼婆娑
它坐在佛前哭些什麼
烏鴉嘰嘰喳喳天色漸漸暗了
最後它難道還是應了因果
你看魑魅魍魎求神拜佛
它三叩九拜求些什麼
點上三炷清香燒乾是非善惡
這一碗香爐能否讓它好過
你看魑魅魍魎淚眼婆娑
它坐在佛前哭些什麼
烏鴉嘰嘰喳喳天色漸漸暗了
最後它難道還是應了因果

周林枫 - 魑魅魍魉(DJ小豪版) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛