Skip to main content

[Beach House] Space Song 銀河鐵道999


歌詞

當時已經深夜了 你緊緊抓住 從空座位上 一道閃光
It was late at night You held on tight From an empty seat A flash of light
需要一段時間 為了讓你微笑 在這雙眼睛的某個地方 我站在你這邊
It will take a while To make you smile Somewhere in these eyes I'm on your side
你們這些睜大眼睛的女孩們 你答對了
You wide-eyed girls You get it right
落回原位 落回原位
Fall back into place Fall back into place
溫柔是夜晚 為了一顆破碎的心 誰來擦乾你的眼睛 當它崩潰時?
Tender is the night For a broken heart Who will dry your eyes When it falls apart?
是什麼讓這個脆弱的世界運轉? 你曾經迷失過嗎? 她被發現了嗎?
What makes this fragile world go 'round? Were you ever lost? Was she ever found?
在這雙眼睛的某個地方
Somewhere in these eyes
落回原位 落回原位 落回原位 落回原位 落回原位 落回原位 落回原位 落回原位 落回原位 落回原位
Fall back into place Fall back into place Fall back into place Fall back into place Fall back into place Fall back into place Fall back into place Fall back into place Fall back into place Fall back into place

落回原位 落回原位 落回原位 又陷入
Fall back into place Fall back into place Fall back into place Fall back into

作詞/作曲:Alex Kristian Scally / Victoria Garance Alixe Legrand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛