Skip to main content

Radiohead - No Surprises


歌詞

一顆像垃圾掩埋場一樣充滿的心 一份會慢慢殺死你的工作 無法癒合的瘀傷
A heart that's full up like a landfill A job that slowly kills you Bruises that won't heal
你看起來很累,不開心 打倒政府 他們不,他們不代表我們說話
You look so tired, unhappy Bring down the government They don't, they don't speak for us
我會過著平靜的生活 一氧化碳的握手 沒有警報,也沒有驚喜 沒有警報,也沒有驚喜 沒有警報,也沒有驚喜
I'll take a quiet life A handshake of carbon monoxide And no alarms and no surprises No alarms and no surprises No alarms and no surprises
沉默的 沉默的
Silent Silent
這是我最終的搭配 我最後的腹痛
This is my final fit My final bellyache with
沒有警報,也沒有驚喜 沒有警報,也沒有驚喜 請不要驚慌,也不要意外
No alarms and no surprises No alarms and no surprises No alarms and no surprises, please
這麼漂亮的房子 還有這麼漂亮的花園 沒有警報,沒有驚喜(帶我離開這裡) 沒有警報,沒有驚喜(帶我離開這裡) 沒有警報,沒有驚喜(帶我離開這裡) 請
Such a pretty house And such a pretty garden No alarms and no surprises (get me out of here) No alarms and no surprises (get me out of here) No alarms and no surprises (get me out of here) Please

作詞/作曲:Philip James Selway / Jonathan Richard Guy Greenwood / Edward John O'brien / Thomas Edward Yorke / Colin Charles Greenwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛