Skip to main content

John Lennon - Imagine - 1971


歌詞

想像沒有天堂 如果你嘗試的話很容易 我們腳下沒有地獄 我們頭頂上只有天空
Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us, only sky
想像一下所有的人 為今天而活 啊
Imagine all the people Livin' for today Ah
想像一下沒有國家 這並不難做到 沒有什麼值得殺人或死去的 而且也沒有宗教信仰
Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion, too
想像一下所有的人 過著平靜的生活 你
Imagine all the people Livin' life in peace You
你可能會說我是一個夢想家 但我不是唯一一個 我希望有一天你能加入我們 世界將合而為一
You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one
想像沒有財產 我想知道你是否可以 不需要貪婪或飢餓 人類的兄弟情誼
Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can No need for greed or hunger A brotherhood of man
想像一下所有的人 共享全世界 你
Imagine all the people Sharing all the world You
你可能會說我是一個夢想家 但我不是唯一一個 我希望有一天你能加入我們 世界將合而為一
You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one

作詞/作曲:John Winston Lennon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛