Skip to main content

[검정치마(黑色裙子)] EVERYTHING


歌詞

你是我的一切 我的一切 我的一切 你是我的一切 我的一切
You are my everything My everything My everything You are my everything My everything
下雨天 躺在我們的房間裡什麼也不說 當我們閉上眼睛看著對方時,一切都是我們的 即使你帶著略顯憔悴的臉來到我身邊 有時你會用諷刺的話讓我感到驚訝
비가 내리는 날엔 우리 방 안에 누워 아무 말이 없고 감은 눈을 마주 보면 모든 게 우리 거야 조금 핼쑥한 얼굴로 날 찾아올 때도 가끔 발칙한 얘기로 날 놀랠킬 때도
你是我的一切 我的一切 我的一切 你是我的一切 我的一切
You are my everything My everything My everything You are my everything My everything
你是我的一切 這是我的夏天和我的夢想 你是我的一切 我會接受你原本的樣子
넌 내 모든 거야 내 여름이고 내 꿈이야 넌 내 모든 거야 나 있는 그대로 받아줄게요

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛