Skip to main content

[Céline Dion] My Love

2007 年

歌詞

親愛的,我們都看到了 無盡的告白,興衰 像孩子一樣脆弱 但最近我很抱歉我無法保持微笑
My love, we have seen it all The endless confession, the rise and fall As fragile as a child But lately, I'm sorry I can't hold a smile
但我挺身而出 無論我如何努力隱藏
But I stand tall to get by No matter how hard I try to hide
你知道嗎,我為你花時間? 你知道我會陪你度過難關嗎? 你知道我會扮演這個角色嗎? 我一開始就必須說清楚
Did you know, I take the time for you? Did you know that I would see you through? Did you know that I would play the part? I must've made it clear right from the start
親愛的,你能給我力量嗎? 不知怎的,我忘瞭如何減輕我的痛苦 我知道我就在屬於我的地方 從無到有的事情從未證明我是錯的
My love, can you give me strength? Somehow I forgot how to ease my pain I know I'm right where I belong Something from nothing never proved me wrong
但我挺身而出 無論我如何努力隱藏
But I stand tall to get by No matter how hard I try to hide
你知道嗎,我為你花時間? (你可知道?) 你知道我會陪你度過難關嗎? (你可知道?) 你知道我會扮演這個角色嗎? (你可知道?) 我一開始就必須說清楚
Did you know, I take the time for you? (Did you know?) Did you know that I would see you through? (Did you know?) Did you know that I would play the part? (Did you know?) I must've made it clear right from the start
我願意與你分享我的一生 你願意為我做同樣的事情嗎? 我會把我的一切都給你 你願意為我做同樣的事情嗎?
I would share my whole life with you Would you do the same for me? And I would give all I am to you Would you do the same for me?
我會挺身而出 無論我如何努力隱藏 你看得出我很勇敢嗎? 你注意到我所有的錯誤了嗎? 有時我能感覺到你讀懂了我的心思
And I will stand tall to get by No matter how hard I try to hide Could you see I've been brave? Did you notice all my mistakes? There were times I could feel you read my mind
你知道嗎,我為你花時間? 你知道我可以看穿嗎? 你知道我會扮演這個角色嗎? 我知道我從一開始就說得很清楚了
Did you know, I take the time for you? Did you know that I could see right through? Did you know that I would play the part? I know I made it clear right from the start

作詞/作曲:Linda Perry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛