Skip to main content

Roxette - Anyone


歌詞

任何有這樣的愛的人 知道我在說什麼 任何想要夢想成真的人 知道我的感受 我能想到的只有你和我 做我想做的事 我所想像的只是人間天堂 我知道是你
Anyone who have a love close to this Knows what I'm saying Anyone who wants a dream to come true Knows how I'm feeling All I can think of is you and me Doing the things I want to do All I imagine is heaven on earth I know it's you
任何曾經在雨中接過吻的人 知道全部意思 任何曾經站在光中的人 無需解釋 但一切或多或少都顯得那麼毫無意義 藍色又冷 獨自走在午後的車陣中 我很想念你
Anyone who ever kissed in the rain Knows the whole meaning Anyone who ever stood in the light Needs no explaining But everything more or less appears so meaningless Blue and cold Walking alone through the afternoon traffic I miss you so
任何跟我有相同感受的人 任何還沒準備好跌倒的人 任何像我一樣愛過的人 知道這根本不會真正發生 結束的時候就結束了 我能做什麼呢 現在一切都結束了
Anyone who felt like I do Anyone who wasn't ready to fall Anyone who loved like I do Knows it never really happens at all It's over when it's over What can I do about it Now that it's over
一切或多或少看起來都那麼毫無意義 並逐漸變成灰色 清醒地躺在淚珠的海洋裡 我飄走
Everything more or less is looking so meaningless And fades to grey Lying awake in an ocean of teardrops I float away
任何跟我有相同感受的人 任何還沒準備好跌倒的人 任何像我一樣愛過的人 知道這根本不會真正發生 結束的時候就結束了 我能做什麼呢 現在一切都結束了
Anyone who ever felt like I do Anyone who wasn't ready to fall Anyone who loved like I do Knows it never really happens at all It's over when it's over What can I do about it Now it's all over

作詞/作曲:Andrew Mark Hayman / Gareth Young / Natalie Jane Appleton / Nicole Marie Appleton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛