Skip to main content

[GooGoo] 不要慌太陽下山有月光 - 在黑暗中堅持希望,相信困境後仍有光亮

歌詞

也許你身處黑暗之中
快記不清當初的夢
低下頭兩手空空
悵然若失般心痛
世上每個人花期不同
你也會和美好相逢
張開雙臂迎向風
那時你一定更好更勇更從容
不要迷茫 不要慌張
太陽下山還有月光
它會把人生路照亮
陪你到想去的地方
不要彷徨 不要沮喪
月亮睡了還有朝陽
抬頭看天一定會亮
愛的人會如願陪在你身旁
世上每個人花期不同
你也會和美好相逢
張開雙臂迎向風
那時你一定更好更勇更從容
不要迷茫 不要慌張
太陽下山還有月光
它會把人生路照亮
陪你到想去的地方
不要彷徨 不要沮喪
月亮睡了還有朝陽
抬頭看天一定會亮
愛的人會如願陪在你身旁
不要迷茫 不要慌張
太陽下山還有月光
它會把人生路照亮
陪你到想去的地方
不要彷徨 不要沮喪
月亮睡了還有朝陽
抬頭看天一定會亮
愛的人會如願陪在你身旁

作詞:十一
作曲:潘成

GooGoo - 不要慌太陽下山有月光

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛